Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Snack packs

Hi there bloglanders


Remember I told you I'm going away on a trip last week.  We went camping in the Cederberg mountains. Very, very hot this time of the year but never the less we enjoyed it as we were three couples (with children) and therefore spent quality time sitting on the edge of a rock pool while the children swam most of the time. Good company, good food (a South African braai) and good wine. What more can anyone ask for?

As I don't have small children any more, I packed snack packs for the children going with.  Inside was a small juice, a packet of biscuits, a very small packet of sweets and a cereal bar. More than enough to shorten the 3 hour drive.



I used ordinary white paper bags, folded over the edges and jazzed it up with a scalloped circle, paper strips, a bicycle cut out and a sentiment. Wouldn't you like to receive a snack pack like that when you go on a camping trip. I know that I would love it.

I'm still trying to get into a system with my blogging and thought it would make sense to blog about a layout once a week.  With all these mini books and hybrid projects it seems that there is no time left to do my albums and that's no good. Therefore, Wednesdays will be my Layout day.  Please come back to play tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment