Saturday, February 11, 2012

True to my word

Hi there bloglanders

Yesterday I told you that I'm using the bigger cards that I make for notebook covers. Also, I was looking for something yellowish for girlfriend #2.  So, without further ado my yellowish notebook cover ex a card experiment.


I used scraps of office paper for the inside as well as a very old paper pack from Creative memories that I bought in bulk years ago when they decided to leave South Africa. I keep a file next to my desk in the office and when I have paper with clear parts, I put it in there. When I sit in front of the TV, I cut it up and just keep the white - even save on shredding time! When I do a mini book, I just cut them to the desired size. Our company invoices has a lot of writing on top and the bottom but the middle part only has a few lines. They don't bother me at all - actually I prefer to have them as they divide my page and makes my horrible handwriting appear neater. I also include pages from old school books and envelopes - whatever I have.


I used my Zutter to bind it all together and now I have a beautiful mini notebook to give away to someone special.

It's a beautiful (and cool day) and I'm off to have some pictures printed for projects on my table. When I come back I have some sewing to do, a layout to finish and the final things to do for my Valentine's day pressies. I hope you enjoyed my take on reuse, repurpose and recycle.  Please come and play again soon. I love play dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment