Thursday, March 8, 2012

Accordion mini album / maxi card part 1

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm not going to bore you with a lot of detail as I'll be sharing a tutorial as how I made this mini accordion album.  What's so nice about is, is that it stands up like a card so you can enjoy your pictures all year round.  I first made the London one in 2009 and recently  ones for my cousin and sister.


I told you that my mum dumped all her unwanted stuff on me when she downscaled recently and amongst other things, I inherited a stack of pictures of my cousin. Rather than trow it away I converted it into a mini album which my cousin enjoys immensely.

Once again, I forgot to take pictures of the one I gave to my sister and only took cellphone pic's of my cousin's.  I know I say that all the time, but I'm sorry about the poor picture quality.

I'll post the London Pictures today and tomorrow you can see what the other one looked like. First up, the front.  Nice tabs on the side and tied with a ribbon.


On the inside, I cut out half circles and inserted tags to include more pictures and journaling.



And this is what the tags look like.


Hope you loved this as much as I did making it. Have a wonderful Thursday and I'll be expecting you back to play with my cousin's accordion mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment