Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Christmas layout

Hi there Bloglanders


Yesterday I told you that I tend to forget to do layouts if I don't offload the pictures immediately and print them as well.  That is exactly what happened to me last week.  I was reading Monika Wright's post about her holiday decor and it struck me like lightning - I haven't done a Christmas 2011 layout!  I did the whole December Daily thing where I recorded all the month's activities and I took a lot of photos as well. It just didn't get into my album. I'm glad to report that I fixed it.

I've read somewhere - "I don't remember that's why I scrap".  If any of you Bloglanders out there knows whose quote it is, please let me know and I'll give credit for using it.  Anyway, that's me!

That's it from me. I'm off to do some sewing but I'll be back tomorrow to play. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment