Friday, March 9, 2012

CPS Card and Part II Accorion mini

Hi there Bloglanders

Great!  It's finally Friday and I have my weekend list made. Only nice stuff. 

First up is my entry for this week's CPS card challenge.  Another set of cards for my Christmas pressie stash.


And the rest of the family:


You will see that the one on top looks different from the set.  I keep an example of every set for myself.  They get filed into A5 sleeves that are divided in 4 (buy it from my stationary shop, used for diaries).  I love looking at them! When my camera is out again, I'll take a picture to post.

Now for my cousin's accordion mini album / maxi card.  If you missed yesterday's post, you can scroll down to see it. First up is the closed album with a picture of me holding my cousin some 40+ years ago.


Opened up: Back

And opened up: Front

That's it from me. Once again sorry about the quality of the pictures - I forgot to take them and then had to use my cellphone to capture it for you. Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment