Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dress form tag

  Hi there Bloglanders

I try to use everything I buy and as I had a dress from stamp that has never been used, I took it out and it was sitting on my craft desk and waiting for my inspiration. First I decided upon a color scheme and would you believe it - The Play Date Cafe!  I wish I knew where they got hold of all their weird color combo's. This is the one I used:
Not my normal cup of tea but I try to think outside my box for smaller projects.  I also got an idea from my virtual notice board - Pinterest but I can't find the picture to show you! This was what I came up with.

I do a lot of sewing and therefore have stacks of tulle scraps.  They are all going to be reincarnated into dress form skirts!! Once again, I recycled most of the goodies. Even the white paper is the backing paper from a MFT stamp set I bought. (glued the printed side onto the yellow cardstock)

I think I will be making sets in different color combo's for gifts. I just love them and maybe I'll do some to put up over my sewing desk. Watch this space!

That's it from me. Have a great day and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment