Monday, March 26, 2012

J-Bay mini album

Hii there Bloglanders

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I love weekends - a bit more time to spend on my own stuff, my home and my family.

Today I'm posting pictures of a mini album I made last year.  It was so easy!  I zussed up 4x6 landscape pictures in a photo editing program and for each photo, did a 4x6 page of journaling.  After printing, I glued them back to back, inserted a binder ring to the top left corner, added some ribbon and it was done.



For my non Afrikaans speaking Bloglanders here is the story: My friend has never flown in an aeroplane. A year ago I bought airline tickets to Port Elizabeth for me, her and my mom. We went on a 3 day trip to Jeffrey's Bay, Port Elizabeth, Humansdorp and visited my sister in Joubertina. We had a great time and Charlene will be telling to story for the rest of her days.

This mini was made X3 - one for Charlene, one for mum and one for me. As everything was done digitally, the printing was the hardest part. There you have it. A great way to remember a wonderful experience.

I have to run. New week, new challenges.  I hope you have a great week and remember to play as U go!

No comments:

Post a Comment