Friday, March 23, 2012

Layout day / CPS-Card

Hi there Bloglanders

Today I'm sharing a layout.  I don't have to tell you how important these are to me. (Layouts, my son and my cat) As always, I have included a long story.  For those of you who don't understand Afrikaans - I will translate after the picture.


We are dog-people but since my son, Pieter could think for himself, he wanted a cat. At that stage we had a Rottweiler and I didn't think it was a good idea but the day before his 5th birthday a little wild kitten was run down by one of the farm's tractors and my husband brought her home for Pieter.  She was injured. very wild and used to spit at all of us. Most of the time she was hanging upside down in our thatch roof! BUT, between Tossel (it is pom pom in English) and Pieter it was love at first sight and she even scared the hell out of  the Rottweiler.

Today, 20 years later she does everything I do. When I sew, she is on the sewing machine, when I work in the office, she is on the computer and even if I prepare food, she wants to be on the stove to see what I'm doing. Whenever Pieter comes home, she will come running to him and he will pick her up and carry her around the whole time.

I have made this card that will be used on a birthday gift. Wouldn't you just love to receive something as special as this?  I know that I would.  You can see all the similar cards from CPS-Card challenge 257 here. Enjoy!



That's it! Once again, I'm going away for the weekend but I'll be back on Sunday to share with you what I did. Have a great weekend and remember, Play as U Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment