Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Record the month

Hi there Bloglanders

Everything is about the same here in sunny South Africa - wonderful, warm, sunshine days and not enough hours in a day to do everything. I'm scared that if things are this hectic I'll forget to record what happened. (and I do!!!)


As I don't like taking my camera with, I decided to join a challenge about it this year. (Yeah, me and my challenges) Hop over and read all about it here.  Now for my twist - I print out the list and stick it in my diary where I see it every day.  That way if I see a photo opportunity, I use it, put all the pictures in a monthly file and at the end of the month I make a layout out of it and put it in my album - month recorded, more pictures taken and (adapted) challenge met.

I actually stumbled upon the idea by accident.  I hate doing things on a daily basis (boring!) but I really tried to keep up since the beginning of this year.  Then I came to the prompt "blue" and I just couldn't find anything blue in my February 13th.  (Being a type A person, I nearly committed suicide) BUT when I went through my February file of pictures I came upon a picture of my son and his girlfriend eating fire balls with their mouths all blue!!!  Problem solved. I'm sure nobody will even notice that I took 11 pictures in February and not 29.

This was supposed to be Monday's post but I just didn't get to it.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy it all the same. Please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment