Thursday, April 19, 2012

Did you see???????

Good morning Bloglanders

Did you see that my blog header is finally up?  Long story but at least now that's it's done, I can move on to the next venture.  When I have time, I plan to write a post to thank you all for your support and patience and report back on the ups and downs of starting a blog.  My son is still laughing at me for thinking that an URL is a garden dwarf! Well, it still sounds like one to me.

Do you remember the recipe book that I made for my friend that got married? If you missed that one, here it is again. If you want to see all the pictures, click here to go to the post.


And the guest book for the wedding:


You can view this post here if you missed it.

And this time round I have a picture of the bride to show. Isn't that what a happy bride should look like?


I'm always talking about my junk folder where everything goes that doesn't fit into my albums.  Well, I'll be sharing my Flash File system with you over the next few posts. I find that this really works to keep everything organized and my desk clean. Please join me tomorrow as I will show you what the cover looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment