Monday, April 23, 2012

Flash Folder Part 2

Hi there Bloglanders

6pm
I'm so sorry for not posting earlier but I had a hectic day and as I have guests for dinner, I first did all the prep and can now relax for the rest of the evening.  They will be arriving soon and I have a few minutes to give you more info on my Flash Folder.  If you have missed the outside, scroll down to the previous post.

First I have a calender of 2012. On the outside I've got all my new year's resolutions.  I'm prepared to share one with you - I inteded to lose 24 kilo's this year and keep it off. (For the record - I'm halfway) Inside I just jot down what the whole family did. In the end this is important to me - exactly when did we go on a trip / when did we buy a new car / birthdays etc.


Afterwards I do my monthly lists that goes into my album as well as into the Flash folder from these notes.  On the left you can see my January list.


9.50 pm. Guest gone and here we go again:
On the right you can see my attempt at making cards.  I keep one example of each for my file for inspiration ant to monitor my progress.

I make a photo collage every month. This get printed in A5 format for the Flash folder and I print exactly the same one on A4 to go into my album. (will show a pic another time)


On the right you can see stuff that I added during the month. I normally add a little title or journaling an it's done.

This is a great idea to keep everything filed away and I really enjoy paging through the previous year's Flash Folders as it is like a year in review without the work.

I hope you enjoyed the info on my Flash Folder.  I'm off to bed. Please come back to play tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment