Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mini holiday album

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you had a great weekend! You wouldn't believe it but I finally took the plunge and there is one item in my Etsy shop! Want to see?


If you want to visit the shop click here. I'll be putting more stuff in later this week. My blog  and Etsy shop headers are also on my "TO DO"-list for this week. But first I'm showing you the mini books that I have made for my mum, sister and sister-in-law. 


This was our 2011 winter holiday and I made my mini book ages ago but when my sister told me that she lost all her pictures, I decided to do it times 3 for them. I did the pictures, layouts and journaling digitally and  also customized it for the different recipients.

Inside it looks like this:


And the back:


X3 ready to be delivered:


I used antique brass binder rings, added a little silver dolphin charm (for a sea holiday), ribbon and a perspex photo frame. 

That's it from me for today. Tomorrow I'll show the one I made for myself during the same holiday.  Please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment