Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Holiday mini

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm so glad you are joining me on a play date today.  Yesterday I promised to show you the mini album I made last year during our holiday at the beautiful seaside resort, Jeffrey's Bay.  What I did different with this mini album is that I pre printed my journaling cards before we left and filled it out while we were on holiday. When we came back, I just added pictures and my job was done!


Front:

Inside: Here you can see the little envelopes I made to store all my mementos.

Inside: On the left you can see the pre printed journaling card and on the right is one with a picture dropped in.

As this was a self catering holiday (by now you all know that my mum hates cooking), I did all the meals and took some recipes with. When we go again, I'll just take the envelopes out and add it to this year's binder ring.

And the back:

I really added a lot of memorabilia to this mini album and made a canvas bag to keep everything intact for the trip. The bag turned our so well that I'm keeping the album in it.  The artwork was done in Photoshop, printed onto transfer paper and ironed on. (Remember to flip your image in PS if you want to try this!)

I hope you  have enjoyed our play date.  I will be back later today to post my Play Date Cafe challenge pic.  Please check back as I promise you that this one is a surprise.




No comments:

Post a Comment