Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Play Date Cafe

Hi there Bloglanders

You all know that I love a challenge and try to participate in The Play Date Cafe's one weekly.  Normally I try my hand at cards (something I didn't do at all before I moved to Blogland) BUT this week the colors just spoke my language and this is what I came up with:


And  this was the inspiration:

The story behind my project is that when my son was small we used to have a bag which we took with whenever we went out.  He spent hours playing with the little toys we kept in it. Of course his was home made and up till now I haven't seen anything like it. Of course you will find it in my Etsy shop as well. Click here if you want to visit.
.
I hope you enjoyed my Play Date and will come back to play. Hopefully I'll have my blog header up next time you visit me in Blogland. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment