Thursday, May 17, 2012

art scrap and more

Good morning Bloglanders

I only read a few blogs but one of my everyday hops is to Alexandra's art, scrap and more.  I never did cards but got so inspired by her that I'm trying my hand at it this year.  Not that I can compare my attempt to Alexandra's.  She is super talented!  Do yourself a favour and check her Project 2012. Every page looks like a work of art (which it actually is). Click here to see her blog.

On the 23rd art scrap and more will be celebrating it's 4th birthday and Alexandra invited all Bloglanders to link their projects that were inspired by her card sketches up for the occasion. Here is her inspiration:


And my take on #5:


And #7:

As you can see, I only use her sketches for inspiration and then use whatever I have at hand and I'm sure she doesn't mind.  I really hope that art scrap and more will be running forever as I just love the inspiration I get there every time I visit.

I hope you have enjoyed our playdate. Please come back to play tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Hazel!


    Love, love your takes on my sketches!
    Thank You so much for playing along and for your kinds words ;-)

    Greetings from Chicago~

    ReplyDelete