Friday, May 11, 2012

CPS card and Fall mini album

Hi there Bloglanders

First up is the card I made for the CPS challenge of the week.


And this was the inspiration:

Do you still remember the pictures I took last Sunday?  Well, I made this little mini album of all my beautiful fall pictures.

And some of the inside pages:

I actually used the elements for a fall mini album which Monika Wright sent me a while ago as a freebie.  You can hop over and see what she did with hers here.  I used everything except 2 pieces of paper and the Halloween stuff as we have fall now and Halloween actually comes in our spring.  What a weird idea having a Halloween party with all the spring pastels around you!

While hopping around the neighborhood taking these pic's I also picked up some fall leaves. These will be dried and added in a glassine bag when done.  One of the pieces of paper that was left, was used for the CPS card. Once again, everything was out and I finished my take on the challenge within minutes.

That's it from me.  Once again, it's a beautiful day outside and I think I'll make myself a sandwich for lunch and have it under the trees in the park. Enjoy your weekend and please check back on Monday when I'll share some more creative fun........................ and don't forget that Sunday is Mother's Day! You still have time to make something creative to surprise your mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment