Saturday, May 26, 2012

CPS Card / Fall mini album

Good morning Bloglanders

Having a great weekend?  Normally I don't blog on a Saturday but I've told you that I picked up leaves to include in my Fall mini book.  If you missed it, you can click here.  While at it, I decided to do a card for this week's CPS Card challenge #266. Here it is:


Except for the leaf, (which looks rather dark in my photo but very "fally" in my original) I only used vellum.  At the back I even put another vellum pocket where I can insert my note when I send my card off.  You can actually see straight through the card which gives it a rather whimsical effect.  I love it and now its happily dangling in front of my craft room window.


And the one that went into my fall 2012 mini book:


You can actually see straight through the vellum to the picture beneath.  All the white "vellum" that I've used is actually off cuts from tracing paper which my son (the architect) uses all the time. As I have quite a stack, you will be seeing it in more of my projects soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and please come back to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment