Monday, May 21, 2012

Mini mini books

Hi there Bloglanders

It's a brand new week and time for some more crafting fun. I'm still trying to use everything left on my craft desk from previous projects and came up with these mini books.


I used all my left over white, craft, red and graph paper, added a home made string clasp, an eyelet and some twine from The Twinery.  Some more stamping practised and a bit of sewing and they are ready to be packed for Christmas.  The books are rather small (2.5 X 2.5 inches) and I plan to use one for Father's Day.  I will to list everything I love about my dad inside, put it in an envelope and mail it off in time for the big day. I think he would love the surprise!

Now for the credit - I think I got the idea from Monika's blog.  As it was pre-Pinterest, I'm not so sure but if I get the link, I'll insert it here for you to check out. 

Here I am again!  If you look down in the comments, you will see that Monika kindly supplied the link not only to her version but also to my other favorite Bloglander - Alexandra's. (it is in Monika's post)  Thanks Monika! I'm off to check out the links RIGHT NOW. Here it is: http://www.iloveitallwithmonikawright.com/2011/05/tag-obsessed.html

That's it from me. Enjoy this beautiful Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hazel...here's the link to the mini book you used for inspiration and the link to Alexandra's blog, whom I was inspired by, is in my post:

    http://www.iloveitallwithmonikawright.com/2011/05/tag-obsessed.html

    Monika

    ReplyDelete