Friday, May 25, 2012

Most important List

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm back with my lists.  Today I want to share my Gratitude list. I'm trying to get into the habit of seeing something good in everyone / every day and everything. Not always an easy task but by writing something down every day does show the progress I've made.  For 2012 I ordered one of Monika's gratitude multi media books but it didn't arrive in time.  Plan B was an unused school diary (we get them for free with magazines).



At the end of the month, I just tear the pages out and put them in my gratitude file. You know me and my files!

Inside I have used shop bought dividers for every month and once again some of my left over craft items to decorate the pages. 

I'm making some of these for Christmas presents - the one in my picture is one of those as mine already looks like a smash book. For the pressies I've used school homework books as well but they don't have dates which means that I can put a stash in the file and the recipient can insert them wherever she wants to. 

OH!!!! I nearly forgot to tell you that the files that I use are old office files (you know how they bend after years of use?).  I just cut them down with my craft knife and make a pretty fabric cover! Recycling at its best.

I hope you've enjoyed this week with me and my lists. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment