Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mum's birthday and CPS Card

Hi there Bloglanders

Once again, I wanted to enter the CPS card challenge and today I'm showing the card I made for my mum's birthday.


I actually wanted to show the present as well as she doesn't visit Blogland but some of her friend does. So, that will be shown in a later post. Mum just loves presents and she will even ASK where it is if we don't come up with one.  Mine was mailed overnight express and will be at her post office tomorrow.  When I wake up, I'll send a sms with the tracking number and she'll be at the counter before the post master gets out of bed!


This is what the wrapped parcel looks like. Some polka dot tissue paper, ribbon and vintage lace.  (and my home made card, of course!) Done and dusted. Now for the next birthday bash.  I hope you enjoyed my post and please check back as I'll be sharing the bag I made for hubby's GPS.  I'm really proud of my effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment