Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My year in review

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm sure you have all heard about the "Project life". It's marvelous but I'm too scared to commit to it.  However, I do my bit to keep track of my family's life. Most of my "junk" goes into my flash file organized by month. I also keep albums for me, both my boys and one for my sewing projects. Today I'm sharing with you pictures I've got of a dress I made for girlfriend #2.

First it goes into my sewing album - I love to look at all these projects and here I document all the details about the dress and where it was worn.


As I didn't actually go to the wedding, I'll only include a picture in my monthly collage which goes into my family album (12x12 inches) as well as into the junk file (A5).  Same layout, just printed in different sizes.


Last but not the least I will put a picture in son #2's album as he actually went to the wedding. I don't spend a lot of time on this - just the picture, date and the story.  Actually, I will put more than one picture (more than one event) on the same page.  What matters to me is that he has a picture to commemorate the occasion.


That's project life my way.  I think the whole idea is to get a concept that will work for you and your lifestyle.

That's it from me for today. Please come back to play tomorrow as I'll be back to share some creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment