Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Play Date Cafe / Pressie

Hi there Bloglanders

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm still hopping around Blogland.  Today I had to do gifts and cards for the next week's birthdays.  One was for daughter in law #2's cousin, Kyle who turned 4 over the weekend. As I wanted to do something to play with in The Play Date Cafe's challenge of the week, I used their color scheme for my card and gift wrap.  This is my attempt:

Some blue paper, my plane stamp, black ink and red ribbon. Card and wrapping done!

The inspiration:

For a house full of men, I only have one "manly" stamp!! - the aeroplane. And for those of you looking at the detail, the "e" in Kyle is lying on it's side.  I thought it would be a nice twist for a 4 year old to notice (and hopefully smile about).  Well, mom's pressie is up next. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel, that is some of the cutest gift wrap for a boy I've ever seen! YOu need to go into business and start selling that. :) Bet you'd get lots of buyers.

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete