Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some more lists

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm still on yesterday's topic - lists.  I love to write down things that I think about.  On my desk I have a notebook in which I used to write a note about something every day until I came upon this. Now I just take their promt, translate it and write it in my book. I do learn a lot about myself this way!

Here is a picture of my book:

It is an A5 fabric covered spiral book and as I made some for my etsy shop, I decided that "charity begins at home" and got one for myself.  The cover can be taken off which means that I only have to buy a new notebook every year.

And this is what it looks inside:

I don't put any pressure on myself to write every day but I just love it when I can look back over a year and revisit my thoughts and ideas. This is what life is about for me - making memories and REMEMBERING them. That's why I scrapbook and journal.

Enjoy your day and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment