Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Voucher books for Mum

Good day to all of you hopping along in Blogland

Today I have a voucher book I made for Mother's Day to share.  I don't really believe in all these commercialized day's but always try to make something original, handmade and preferably at no cost to commemorate the date. Here it is:


I used what was left from old school books, printed the "VOUCHER", added a tag, a red heart and some twine from The Twinery.

Inside, I used a stamp (got it as a freebie from Hero Arts) and just filled it out with whatever I thought would put a smile on my mom's face.


You know me!  While the supplies were out, I made some for the neighborhood kids to do for their mothers.


That's it from me.  There's still enough time to whip up something special for your mum or to get the tools out for your kids to do something themselves. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment