Thursday, June 7, 2012

Anniversary Layout

Hallo Bloglanders

Here's my layout of my parent's 50th wedding anniversary:


Not my best pic but it's pouring wet, no sunshine in Sunny SA!  I can't even handle my camera in perfect weather conditions but this is the pits.  I used exactly the same pictures that I've shared a few days ago. If you missed it, scroll down to see the mini album I made for my mum.

The background is plain cardstock and I just practised my stamping all over the page (afterwards I noticed that all my stamping is upside down), stuck my pictures on with some washi tape, added a page from the notebook on my office desk, three flags and it's done. Even the title came from where I had space left when printing my "Polaroids".

Have a great day and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment