Friday, July 27, 2012

Card for CPS challenge

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm going away for the weekend but want to submit the birthday card I made to the CPS challenge before I go. Here is my interpretation:



I think it's "manly" enough to use as a birthday card for my husband.  It has a sort of Moroccan feel to it.  I think the die is from Papertry Inc and the rest is leftovers from freebies or kits from days gone by.  Even the buttons come from my sewing left-overs.

If you want to see the rest of the entries, please click here.
I'll be back on Sunday to do a post on my mini recipe book that I'm using when we go camping. I'll also share the easiest pancake recipe ever (it's in my book, of course). I call them Princess Pancakes as the recipe came from daughter-in-law #1 - The Princess!

Have a great weekend and please come back to play on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment