Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Play Date Cafe #140

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm still way behind on everything that has to be done and I promise that I'll show the rest of my holiday mini once I get the chance to take the pic's.  BUT, never too busy for a challenge.  Once again I couldn't resist The Play Date Cafe's.  As I'm way behind with pressies I decided to use the challenge colors to create some creative packing.


And these were the colors of the challenge:


Tomorrow I'll show you exactly how I made this tin for packing a mini recipe book that I've made for a friend's birthday. Of course I'll share the recipe book as well. Just check back and all will be revealed!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! I never think to decorate my packaging--totally writing this down so I remember next time I have to give a gift:) FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete