Monday, July 23, 2012

Scrap RDV July 2012

Hi there Bloglanders

Today I have a card that I'm submitting for the July 2012 Scrap RDV challenge.  I have to thank my dad for our past vacation and thought that while I'm at it - I can just as well combine the challenges. Here is my take on the challenge:


I actually used small vacation pictures on the card as this would make it more personal. And of course - DANKIE is THANK YOU in Afrikaans. All the frames are different tones of cream and white. Don't you love the fraying ribbon?  It all happened by accident!

This is where I got the idea:

Want to visit the Scrap RDV blog? Then click here. The great contributors are currently having a summer break but so save the link - so worth your while to see what they're up to.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some crafty fun.  To tell you the truth, I've got so many projects lined up, I can't decide what to do first!  Please come back to play.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Hazel!

    Sorry it has taken me a while to come and visit you and admire your take on the sketch!! I absolutely love it! it's such a fun variation of it!

    Thank You very much for participating and for writing such kind words about Scrap RDV ;-))

    Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete