Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cover for notebook

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday.  It's a beautiful day in Sunny SA.

Today I'm here to show what my covered notebook looks like. Ta-da:


This is the book that I have to keep track of all my codes and it's always on my desk. Of course I don't keep my bank codes in there - money is far too important to me - I remember those!

The book has been on my desk for the past 3 years and it looked horrible.  So, while all these papers and stickers were out for another project, I decided to cover it up ASAP.  And who wouldn't love to have a cheerful little book like this on her desk?  Even though it's winter in Sunny SA - it givers me a feeling of spring.

I'm off to the stationary shop to get some more of these books as they would make perfect pressies. I plan to have all my Xmas goodies finished by the end of October and so far I'm keeping to the schedule. The "quote" on my bathroom wall says: "going the extra mile keeps you miles ahead" - and it does!

Off I go. Enjoy the rest of your hop around Blogland and have a great day.  Please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment