Thursday, August 16, 2012

Did you see???

Good morning Bloglanders

Did you see???  Since the beginning of this year I participated in the weekly Play Date Cafe challenges and even though I only get inspiration from there and never win or even get mentioned my little flower hair clip from earlier this week did it!!!  I had such an awful week and these little flowers were in my hair every day to cheer me on.
For those of you who missed it, just scroll down and you'll share in my crafting fun.  I've had requests to show how I made them and will do a tutorial over the weekend just for you.
For all your messages and support during the week, thank you so much.  I really appreciate your friendship and sympathy. I'll be back tomorrow with some more FLOWER POWER. Have a great day and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment