Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flower Brooch

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a fabulous Thursday. Hang in there - the weekend is almost here!  I hope you can still remember the flower hair clip that I've made a while ago.  If not, click here.

While I had my felt out, I decided to make some more of these.  This is what my brooch looks like:
And I made some more to give as pressies to my girlfriends.

Now for the good news!  I have decided to send one to each of my blogs followers!  I will be contacting you shortly for an address and your brooch will be on its way.  Then, wherever you are in the world, I hope that my felt flower will bring a bit of sunshine and happiness to you whenever you see it.

That's it from me for the day.  I'll be back right here to share some of my crafting fun.  Have a great day and please come back to play.

1 comment: