Saturday, August 11, 2012

Heart flower for CPS card

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm a bit behind with my cards as I've been behind my sewing machine most of the week.  Yesterday I showed you a very, very old layout that have been inspiring me over the past week. Well, here I have reincarnated the "heart flower" from the layout to make one for a card.

This time round I added a button and some twine from The Twinery to finish it off. Without further ado:
And a closeup  of my flower:


As before, I punched out little hearts from an old book page, glued it onto a cardstock circle, added a circle, button and twine and it's done. I do own a flower die but this layered flower gives much more dimension to my card.

If you want to hop over to the CPS blog to see the other entries, click here. There's a lot of inspiration over there and I always try to pick one to scraplift for my Xmas stash.  Back to my sewing machine for me.  Have a great Saturday and remember to hop over to CPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment