Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Necklace for me

Good morning Bloglanders

Today I'm here to share the latest addition to my summer wardrobe - a necklace I made from bits and bobs I had on hand.  Here it is:


The wooden heart came from a nicely decorated pressie I received a while ago and the necklace is actually only chiffon ribbon and string in black, green and white.  I think it will look great with my new black top. Remember, we are heading for summer and we are currently enjoying beautiful spring weather here in Sunny SA.

And the colors of The Play Date challenge of the week:


I'm hopping over to The Play Date Cafe right now to submit my contribution. If you want to see what the rest of Blogland came up with - click here.

I'm off to have another cup of coffee on my "stoep". (sort of a porch but more South African)  It is not only the nice weather that is keeping me out there - my neighbor's cat decided that it is the sunniest place on the block for him.  After losing my cat earlier this month, it's great to have him around.  I call him Gabriel (don't know what his real name is) - like the angel!  So, bye-bye from me.  Please come back to play as I'll be back with some crafting fun tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous and creative. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cool project for this challenge, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, that is fantastic! I love your take on the colors. Enjoy your nice weather. :) Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your take on the colors...such a pretty necklace! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete