Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tabbed cards

Hi there Bloglanders

Tomorrow is a public holiday in Sunny SA and I totally have a Friday night feeling.  We are having a real South African "braai", my food is done and I'm going to have a nice glass of wine before dinner. Before I go - remember the tabbed pages I made yesterday? If you missed the tutorial, just scroll down.

Here they are - converted into cards!


I did the left one first and then got tired of the peek-a-boo flower so I just flipped the right one around and added a sentiment to the front pocket.  Inside each pocket are two tags for my messages.

I'm submitting them to The Old Back Porch.  The aim is to make one card each week - then you will have 52 by the end of the year.  I'll check my stack tomorrow and see how far I'm behind / ahead. This week is number 31 already!  Please hop over and see the other entries.  Just click here.

I'm off to my "braai" - enjoy your evening and I'll be crafting up a storm tomorrow on my day off. Please check back and I'll share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment