Saturday, September 1, 2012

Maxi Card / Mini book

Hi there Bloglanders

Normally I don't blog on a Saturday and Sunday - this is the time I spend with my family and at home thinking up new stuff.  Well, last night I thought that I want to make a card with a few layers and then fill it up with different messages / pics.  So off I went to Blogland for inspiration and when I saw the card sketch of CPS for the week, I had it. This is what I made:

And this was my inspiration:


You will see that I even included a small glassine envelope - this will be filled with a tag or two which will peek out on my final product. I can't wait to start filling up my card and I've already decided to whom it will dedicated.

Now, hop over to CPS to see what the rest of Blogland did by clicking here. Please check back here on Monday to see what my final product looks like.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment