Friday, September 28, 2012

My card of the week

Hi there Bloglanders

Just a quick note to wish you a jolly weekend and to share the card I've made for the CPS challenge of the week.  Here it is:
And the card map:


Except for the red dots, all the paper and sentiment are from Eco Park (For the Record).  It was on my craft desk and even though it turned out rather retro, I really like the colors. Of course I'll do siblings but I first want to use the paper pack for a 12 x 12 layout.  Of course I'll share once it's done.

A friend's cat was run over and broke his hip.  It has been very traumatic for her and I decided to treat the cat to a catnip plant.  Of course I used my lovely Kitty stamp on the card and even added a sentiment!



That's it from me. Have a great weekend and please come back to play as I love to share my creative fun right here on Play as U Go.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment