Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Summer Daybook

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm so sorry for not posting earlier but I had a very, very bad Internet connection and in the end called it a day until this morning.

It seems that everyone in Blogland has been making Summer / Spring mini albums this year and as I've done one for fall, I thought it would be great to record my other memories this way as well. I'll be doing summer as spring "down under" has just started.

I stitched together a daybook in not time and this is what it looks like:

And the inside pages:


Nothing special as I've used colored brown paper that you normally would use to cover school books as well as notebook paper.

NOW for the twist. The new MME challenge is to make something celebrating summer and I'll be converting my recycled daybook into a MME project!  Do you think it's possible?  Well, I'll try to show you that you don't need to go all out and buy the latest stuff but to use what you have on hand to do a project.

I'm also two days behind in showing you what I did for The Big Picture Classes but please be patient. I had a lot of house and office work.  I do hope that I'll get time to catch up over the weekend.

That's it from me.  Have a great evening.
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment