Monday, October 8, 2012

A walk in the park

Good day Bloglanders

I wanted to say "Good evening" as I didn't get to my post until now ( 20h00 down under in Sunny SA) and then I remembered - the biggest part of my Bloglanders are NOT from Sunny SA!! So, good day to you all!

Today I didn't feel like doing anything.  I went for a walk in the park and took lots of pics and then I spent the rest of the day making cards.  Don't know why - I have an Etsy order that will keep my up for the next 6 weeks. More than 300 units. Be careful what you wish for. I have lots of office admin and the boys are BUSY.

Back to the park.  You still remember that I go for a walk in my local park once a day with my friend Charlene?  Our boys went to school together and that is where we met.  Now they are all grown up with lives of their own but we keep walking around the park.  It is like having a session with your psychologist once a day but with no bill to pay and we both need the exercise as well. Here are my pictures:


Did you spot the Giant Protea? Top row second from right. And the Blushing Bride?  Top row right. Remember it's spring in Sunny SA and everything is blooming and bright.  I hope you enjoyed walking through the park with Charlene and me today - I know that I did. 

Tomorrow I'll be sharing this week's Play Date Cafe project.  Back to the Etsy shop order for me. Have a lovely day / night and please come back to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment