Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BOO to you too

Hi there Bloglanders

Yesterday I showed you my Halloween mini treat packs and then when I had to clear away the scraps, I thought that while everything is out, I can just as well make some decor to go above my fireplace.  And this is what it looks like:

Close-up:

I made 6 more of the treat packs, punched out some "BOO"'s, scary carts, thombstones and hung it all onto Mandarin twine from The Twinery. I even used the negative of the BOO's! All the men in my life noticed it and thought it looked great up there.  That's a first for Witch Hazel.

Now I'm ready for Hallow's Eve!

I'm working on a cover for my mini book of "words i live by".  I'll have the cover printed tomorrow and will show the finished product - in the meantime, here is a peek. (Yes, that's me peeking back)


Enjoy your day and please come back to play. I'll be right here on Play as U Go to share what I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment