Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cards, cards and more cards

Hallo Bloglanders

Do you remember the card that Alexandra chose for the Scrap RDV fave's in July?  It looked like this:


And if you missed it, just click here.  I had some open space when I printed the cover for my "words i live by" mini book and decided to fill it up with little pictures.  I made this card for the CPS Card Sketches of the week:

And the inspiration:

Please click here to see what the rest of Blogland did - you can't believe that the same idea could spark such different ideas!

And I did another card with the thumbnail pictures:


Basically I doodled around my pictures by hand, glued punched out frames (from scraps) over the pictures, added a few bits and bobs, a sentiment and my card was done. The last one will go to the 52 card pick-up of The Old Back Porch.  I think it's a great idea to make a card every week and as a result you will have all the stock you need for 2013.  The early bird catches the worm (or rather the card).

I have wrapped the whole "card family" in a glassine envelope - ready to be given away! I actually love the different sized - it gives dimension to the pressie.


That's it from me. Thanks for stopping by to check out what happened om my craft table.  Please come back to play as I'll be sharing some more of my projects right here on Play as U Go.

Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment