Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Family layout

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm very busy trying to get my shop orders out in time for Christmas but I love sharing my crafts with you and as I'm currently making 50+ op each item, it is not very stimulating.  For inspiration, I paged through my pictures and made this layout with a pic from a few years ago.

I have a cousin living in the UK and as we've always been close, we try to get together whenever it is possible.  This picture was taken on such an occasion with my parents and hers sharing in the fun. 

In Afrikaans, a cousin is a "niggie" or "nefie" - depending on the gender.  When my son was small he wanted to know how Cornelia and I are related and I tried to explain but as he only had "nefies" (no granddaughters in my family!) - he adapted her name to Cornefie. We still use the name!

Here is my layout:

The picture really makes me feel good.  

Bloglanders, I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday. I'm off to my sewing machine but will be back to share some more crafting fun. All work and no play, makes Hazel a dull girl. And if anything, I may be imperfect, but I'm not dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment