Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gift card makover

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday. And to my American friends, I hope you haven't been affected by Sandy. Such a nice name to so much destruction.

Just a quick post to show you what I did with a shop bought gift envelope.  At a lot of our stores we get free envelopes and holders when you purchase a gift card. Normally I use that for my scrap stash but this time I liked the shape and the color of it. So, out came the scraps, washi tape, stamp and glue and ta da!


At the bottom is the original envelope and on top is how it looked once I've done my magic on it.  I'll definitely make cards in this shape in future - they look extraordinary.  Imperfect me is not a 6x4 girl.

I'm back to my shop order. Have a great day and Happy Halloween to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Love your project!
    Thank you so much for your very sweet comment!
    I really touched me and I'll be sure to share it with Lily when she comes home from school ;-)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful design..i would like to keep it in mind and will use for the design of Gift Card envelopes

    ReplyDelete