Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy stamping

Good morning Bloglanders

Finally it's Friday - time to unwind and have some fun!  I'm here to share the cards I made with my MME stamps. Well, I don't have a lot as it's very hard to get hold of them down under but I've used what I have.  You also know that I'm not a big stamper and when I saw the MME challenge of the month - stamping, I thought I'd give this one a miss. 

So, last week I had a horrible day (still don't know what actually went wrong) and on the spur of the moment I decided to get my stamps out and craft away.  I actually loved how it turned out and have done a lot of it.  I'll be making a layout with the rest of my attempts. Here are the three cards in this series:




I know they are not perfect but I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge and IMPERFECT ME love them.  That's it from me. Hop over to MME and see for yourself what the rest of Blogland did with their stamps. Just click here. Enjoy your weekend and please come back to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment