Thursday, October 25, 2012

Keys to my Castle

Good  morning Bloglanders

One more day and it's weekend.  More time for fun and family!  In my house I've got a few things of huge value to me.  They are not expensive - BUT I just love looking at them.  One of these is my key holder that my hubby made.  Now, you must remember - our house has 17 outside doors. Each and every one has a key to the door as well as one to open up the trellidoor inside.  Both the boys live in flats - all with their own set of keys (and spares that hangs on my board).

Now that you have the background info, this is what my key holder looks like:


It actually fits over our power supply board and my husband made it rather deep - if you have to take it off to get to the switches underneath, you just flip it up.  Apart from the keys, the children write messages on the blackboard underneath and I add sentimental stuff.  You will see a rattle from my son's baby days, angels that friends have given me, sea shells on binder rings etc. The keys are not marked but because each and every one has a different key ring, the whole family knows which one fits where.

That's it - one of my prized possessions!  Have a great Thursday and please come back to play as I'll be sharing some more crafting fun right here on Play as U Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment