Friday, November 9, 2012

Color Throwdown

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a fabulous Friday.  I had a hectic week and can't wait to kick up my heels and relax!  BUT, before I go - I'm here to share my project for this week's Color Throwdown:


The stamp is from Technique Tuesday and I just love the "old school charm".  The inspiration for the challenge looks like this:


While you are hopping around, please hop over and see the rest of the entries. Just click here.

I made a notebook as well and it looks really great but the picture I took, is terrible.  Sorry about that and when I get around to it, I'll re do it - in the meantime, here is a peek:


I plan to give sets with a notebook, some tags, envelopes and a few cards all boxed up and wrapped in pretty paper for Christmas gifts to friends and family.  Sounds good to me!

Please come back to play as I'll be sharing some more crafting fun right here.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool image! And you made 3 cards PLUS a notebook! Wow! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete