Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wacky Wednesday!  I'm still snowed under, the boys are both writing final exams and I don't know whether I should help / pray / cry. I think it's time for a holiday!  Well, no time for that right now.

Today I'm sharing a mini notebook that I made a while ago for a friend's anniversary. I love giving small, handmade pressies. After all - it's the idea that counts. This is what it looked like:
I used a bookpage from a soppy novel to cover the front, added a bit of twine from The Twinery and a felt heart.  Packed inside a glassine envelope with some washi tape and a tag. Done! I think I'll make some more as stocking fillers.  It's so easy.

I've also started on some Xmas pressies for the men in my life - stickers for their books.  I've seen them in English but never in Afrikaans so I made my own.


I have printed them onto self adhesive stickers and will be packing them in little tins. I'll figure out how to share a pdf file with you and then you can make some of your own.

That's it from me for today. Enjoy your day and please come back to play.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment