Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Some more wine bags

Hallo Bloglanders

I told you yesterday that I'll be making some more wine bags for my wrapping station. Yes!  I do keep stuff ready for wrapping anything from buttons to wine and boxes of cookies. Whenever I have my tools out, I do some extra stamping, die cutting and sewing and when I need to pack something in a hurry, it's all there.  Here is a pic of the rest of the bags:


And the cards to go with:


Whenever I need one, I only have to add a sentiment and write the message. Normally I don't do earthy colors like these but The Play Date Cafe inspired me to try them and I love their "manly" look. I think my rosette stamp is from Jenny Bowlin, the die cut from Cottage Cutz and the little dove from Papertrey Inc.  I don't keep my stamps and dies in their packaging because it is not really important to me and therefor I can't track them back. Sorry about that! Maybe I should share my system some time. It really works for me.

I'm off to my Etsy order. Hopefully everything will be done by the weekend.  That's it from me. Please come back to play as I'll be sharing some more crafting fun right here on Play as U Go.

Hazel

PS. The minute my orders are in the mail, I'm starting on my Xmas decor! You don't want to miss out.




No comments:

Post a Comment