Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas prep 2012 - Stocking garland

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Marvellous Monday!  It seems that the more I do, the more I have on my to-do list.  Well, this is my last week of prep. What doesn't get done by the weekend, will roll over to 2013.  I still want to sit back and enjoy my family, house, garden and the Christmas feeling.

Today I'm sharing my Christmas mini stockings.  I have designed and done them for the first time more than 20 years ago to use on Christmas cards for my son's pre school friends.  In that case I added a small chocolate to each stocking before tying it to the cards with twine. 

This year - this is what I did with the same pattern:


And a close up:


And for those of you who want to do some DIY:


Because it is so small, the secret is to keep everything flat.  It's like making Barbie clothes.

Please feel free to ask questions.  I'd love to help. That's it from me. Please come back to play as I'll be sharing some more crafting fun right here on Play as U Go.  Have a great Monday!

Hazel
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment