Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas prep 2012 - Wreath for a friend

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm glad to be back - all my toys seems to be so new and exciting!  This is what I have to show today:


My friend's mother-in-law is in an old age home and she literally made garbage bags full of these little fabric rosettes.  I decided to use them in a Christmas wreath that can hang at the entrance of the old age home. When I started out, I didn't like the look at all but with the help of some white paint, silver and navy ribbon, red Maraschino bakers twine from The Twinery and buttons it turned out according to plan.

I would never have used them if I didn't challenge myself. Even the colors - not my normal cup of tea.

During my hubby's recent business trip I got the opportunity to visit my friend and she was so impressed with my wreath for her mother-in-law that she ordered one straight away.  I'm glad as I still have a heap of rosettes to utilize. Any ideas?  I found some on Pinterest but I need all the help that I can get.  Please leave me comments if you can help.

That's it from me for today. I'm glad to be back and I've got lots of new ideas and inspiration. Of course I'll share with you right here on Play as U Go.

Have a thunderous Thursday
Hazel
xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment