Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dankie 2012 inside info

Good morning Bloglanders

I have a hectic day ahead so let's get started. Remember my Dankie 2012 mini book? (Dankie means thankful for)

It looks like this:



And if you missed it, just click here and you can read all about it. When I recently joined my husband on a business trip, I added the journaling and pictures while he conducted business. I can keep myself busy anywhere, anytime!

Want to see the inside pages?


And last but not least - my back page:


 I have sensored some of my journaling and a lot is hidden by smaller pages or envelopes. It gives it a bit of dimention.  The mini book is rather small - a bit bigger than 3x4.  I did it that way because I had a lot of smaller scraps that would normally end up in recycling.

I plan to add a few words to the back page as well but haven't decided on it yet.  No sweat - the bulk part of the journal is done and dusted.

I hope you enjoyed my Dankie 2012 mini book as much as I enjoyed making it.  Have a great day and please come back to play.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to love that you took the time to do this...it looks just lovely, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete